In this episode of Art Talks, we sit down with the James Museum’s Curator of Art, Emily Kapes. We talk about the Western & Wildlife Art collection at the museum, her transition from working at the gallery when it was at Raymond James Financial to museum located in downtown St. Pete, and the exciting events and exhibits to come!
Tune in every Thursday at 4 P.M for new episodes!
- Spotify: bit.ly/WMASArtTalksSpotify
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2nRneOS
- Youtube: bit.ly/WMASArtTalksPlaylist
- Facebook: bit.ly/WMASArtFB
- Instagram: bit.ly/WMASArtIG
- Blog: http://bit.ly/arttalksblog